You might think now is an unwise time to invest in property abroad, however according to the experts investing in these properties can be relatively cheap if you know where to look.
Examining property locations across the globe, they revealed a number of hotspots where property developers are willing to negotiate and sell property for under £150,000 (before you even begin your negotiations):
- Crete, Greece – 2 bedroom villas available from £120,775 following a 25% property price drop
- Florida, US – offering 3 bedroom apartments from £97,700 these often come equipped with a spa, sun deck, fitness centre, tennis courts and pool
- Pipa, Brazil - located along the beach front, these 2 bedroom holiday flats start from £92,200
- Frettenham, Norfolk – offering 20 Scandinavian-style holiday lodges surrounded by woodland and lakes, a standard 2 bedroom lodge starts at £135,000
- South Hams, Devon – property investments in this area may typically be available for sale for over £360,000, but there are a number of holiday homes available worth £149,000
- Upper Tillyrie, Perth & Kinross - offering 4 bedrooms and beautiful woodland views, these property investments cost as little as £140,000-£150,000
- Fethiye, Turkey – close to Calis Beach, there are a number of 4 bedroom Colonial style properties available for £145,000
- Newquay, Cornwall – prices begin at £128,000 for 2 bedroom flats located close to the sea
- Costa del Sol, Spain - following their financial crisis a number of property developers in Spain are offering investors a special deal where they can buy for £148,500 and rent the property out for part of the year
- Boe Vosta Caper Verde – with roof terraces, communal pools and bars, property investors can live in or rent out these £67,125 properties
Creative licence belongs to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yourhomeoncrete/6885315096/sizes/s/in/photostream/
How Property Mentor Can Help You
Keeping you up to date with the latest property investment news is just one of many ways that we ensure all of our investors get the most from their properties. On our FREE property courses we will show you how we made a success of investing in property, and what you need to do to replicate this success.
The strategies that we teach apply to everyone - if you are new to property you need all the advice you can get, and if you are an experienced investor you never stop learning.
Find your local course
To find one of our FREE property investment courses near you simply enter your postcode below.
Use our Postcode Checker to find our next course near you. Book a place now to find out how we did it and how our regular mentoring days will ensure that you are ALWAYS at the top of your investment game!